(Tester) Afternoon in Paris
The beauty of Paris is that it can mean so many things to so many people. A stroll through the Louvre, warm baguettes heaped with figs in Montmartre, the rush of the TGV from Lyon, the cut of a little black dress. Paris is eternal because there’s never just one Paris.
What’s your perfect Paris afternoon? Let this candle take you there.
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
We’ve captured the spirit and fragrance of European summer, in a lively mix of citrus and cedarwood. This exclusive scent features Orange and Fig notes interwoven with undertones of Cedar and Moss. The perfect housewarming or hostess gift… and the one you’ll most want to keep for yourself.
All Waxtheory candles are purposely made to be gentle on the planet. Crafted from organic coconut and soy waxes with lead-free wicks for an eco-friendly burn, they’re 100% vegan and cruelty-free, with no petroleum or phthalates. Each candle is hand-poured in California, and comes in a reusable glass jar. Burn time is approximately 40 hours.
Ingredients See a complete list on everything in our products.
Fig, Green Leaves, Citrus,Patchouli, Moss, Cedar
Safety A note on candle safety.
We love how the perfect scent can transport us to another place and time. But it’s still important to always be aware of our surroundings. Please take these common-sense safety measures while enjoying our candles.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. If you’re feeling sleepy, blow it out.
- Make sure your lit candle is in a safe area, and not on or near anything that could catch fire, including curtains, bedding or loose papers.
- Keep candles away from drafts such as windows and air conditioners, and out of reach of kids and pets.
- Keep the wick trimmed and be careful extinguishing your flame, especially when a pool of wax has accumulated.
- For external use only. While all Waxtheory’s candles are vegan and nontoxic, we don’t suggest they be enjoyed internally – no matter how delicious they smell.