(Tester) Maui Sunrise
Somehow, the sun doesn’t rise in Maui the way it does in the rest of the world.
Hawaii greets the dawn the way it welcomes every new arrival to its shores: embracing you with warmth and light, florals and fragrance. A warm breeze, scented with tropical hibiscus and delicious undertones of rose carries you over the waves to your favorite secluded beach.
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
A bright and floral scent, with top notes of Dewy Hibiscus and Rose Water, interlayered with Stargazer Lily, Persian Ivy and a base of White Woods and White Musk. As multifaceted and inviting as the ocean’s calming waves at sunrise, light one during your morning meditation to greet the day with perfect calm and serenity.
All Waxtheory candles are purposely made to be gentle on the planet. Crafted from organic coconut and soy waxes, they’re 100% vegan, and cruelty-free, with no petroleum or phthalates. Each candle is hand-poured in California, and comes in a reusable glass jar. Burn time is approximately 40 hours.
Ingredients See a complete list on everything in our products.
Rose Water, Hibiscus, Stargazer Lily, Persian Ivy, White Woods and White Musk
Safety A note on candle safety.
We love how the perfect scent can transport us to another place and time. But it’s still important to always be aware of our surroundings. Please take these common-sense safety measures while enjoying our candles.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. If you’re feeling sleepy, blow it out.
- Make sure your lit candle is in a safe area, and not on or near anything that could catch fire, including curtains, bedding or loose papers.
- Keep candles away from drafts such as windows and air conditioners, and out of reach of kids and pets.
- Keep the wick trimmed and be careful extinguishing your flame, especially when a pool of wax has accumulated.
- For external use only. While all Waxtheory’s candles are vegan and nontoxic, we don’t suggest they be enjoyed internally – no matter how delicious they smell.