(Tester) Summer in St. Barts
Close your eyes and escape to impossibly blue waters and white sand beaches. Watch the regatta under perpetually sunny skies, where French sophistication meets Caribbean charm. In the water, on the water, near the water… nothing can hold a candle to St. Barts. But this one comes pretty close.
Please contact us if you are interested in ordering testers.
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
A tropical fusion of woods and spices, where Peppercorn dances with Fresh Ginger and Dark Musk. This is a warm, rich scent with surprising nautical undertones of Teakwood and Tobacco Leaf. Light one to enliven a winter meal with friends, or gift to someone who appreciates an island getaway.
All Waxtheory candles are purposely made to be gentle on the planet. Crafted from organic coconut and soy waxes with lead-free wicks for an eco-friendly burn, they’re 100% vegan and cruelty-free, with no petroleum or phthalates. Each candle is hand-poured in California, and comes in a reusable glass jar. Burn time is approximately 40 hours.
Ingredients See a complete list on everything in our products.
Peppercorn, Ginger, Spice, Tobacco leaf, teakwood, Sandalwood, Amber, Dark Musk
Safety A note on candle safety.
We love how the perfect scent can transport us to another place and time. But it’s still important to always be aware of our surroundings. Please take these common-sense safety measures while enjoying our candles.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. If you’re feeling sleepy, blow it out.
- Make sure your lit candle is in a safe area, and not on or near anything that could catch fire, including curtains, bedding or loose papers.
- Keep candles away from drafts such as windows and air conditioners, and out of reach of kids and pets.
- Keep the wick trimmed and be careful extinguishing your flame, especially when a pool of wax has accumulated.
- For external use only. While all Waxtheory’s candles are vegan and nontoxic, we don’t suggest they be enjoyed internally – no matter how delicious they smell.