(Tester) Sunday Brunch
Candles in the morning? Or morning in a candle? Sun-kissed citrus and warm floral notes intermingle for a scent that conjures sleeping in, mimosas on the terrace, a cool breeze and a delicious, relaxed start to a day full of possibilities.
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
A freshly juicy and sophisticated scent, with top notes of Mandarin, Grapefruit and Nectarine, with undertones of Peonies, Sunday Brunch is one of our favorites for gifting – and for keeping to ourselves.
All Waxtheory candles are purposely made to be gentle on the planet. Crafted from organic coconut and soy waxes with lead-free wicks for an eco-friendly burn, they’re 100% vegan and cruelty-free, with no petroleum or phthalates. Each candle is hand-poured in California, and comes in a reusable glass jar. Burn time is approximately 40 hours.
For safety reasons, please do not allow your candle to burn down completely.
Ingredients See a complete list on everything in our products.
Mandarin Orange, Grapefruit, Nectarine, Rose, Peony, Pink Pepper, Sandalwood, Cedar, Musk.
Safety A note on candle safety.
We love how the perfect scent can transport us to another place and time. But it’s still important to always be aware of our surroundings. Please take these common-sense safety measures while enjoying our candles.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. If you’re feeling sleepy, blow it out.
- Make sure your lit candle is in a safe area, and not on or near anything that could catch fire, including curtains, bedding or loose papers.
- Keep candles away from drafts such as windows and air conditioners, and out of reach of kids and pets.
- Keep the wick trimmed and be careful extinguishing your flame, especially when a pool of wax has accumulated.
- For external use only. While all Waxtheory’s candles are vegan and nontoxic, we don’t suggest they be enjoyed internally – no matter how delicious they smell.