Live music on the veranda, long days of lazing in the sun and longer nights dancing to rhythms that just sound better with hints of sand between your toes. Take a trip down to Todos Santos, where the scent of palo santo wood mixes with sun-kissed pomegranates for an escape you’ll never forget.
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
A woody, fiery mix of mystical Palo Santo healing wood combined with warm Cassis Nectar, Pomegranate and Terra Cotta Amber. Perfect for a rainy day when you’re craving the feel of the sun, or light one or more by the bath to create your own spa experience.
All Waxtheory candles are purposely made to be gentle on the planet. Crafted from organic coconut and soy waxes with lead-free wicks for an eco-friendly burn, they’re 100% vegan and cruelty-free, with no petroleum or phthalates. Each candle is hand-poured in California, and comes in a reusable glass jar. Burn time is approximately 40 hours.
Ingredients See a complete list on everything in our products.
Cassis Nectar, Pomegranate, Camphor, Arabian Rose, Red Clay, Cedarwood, Palo Santo, Terra-cotta Amber, Musk
Safety A note on candle safety.
We love how the perfect scent can transport us to another place and time. But it’s still important to always be aware of our surroundings. Please take these common-sense safety measures while enjoying our candles.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. If you’re feeling sleepy, blow it out.
- Make sure your lit candle is in a safe area, and not on or near anything that could catch fire, including curtains, bedding or loose papers.
- Keep candles away from drafts such as windows and air conditioners, and out of reach of kids and pets.
- Keep the wick trimmed and be careful extinguishing your flame, especially when a pool of wax has accumulated.
- For external use only. While all Waxtheory’s candles are vegan and nontoxic, we don’t suggest they be enjoyed internally – no matter how delicious they smell.