West Coast Holiday
What is it about the breeze off the Pacific that compels us to slow our pace and loosen our groove? Gathering with friends over a glass of local Zinfandel, or just napping in a hammock under the trees. Light this baby up and transport yourself to the perfect laid-back getaway.
Details Everything you need to know about this product.
A spicy and festive scent that joins woody and floral tones with fragrant spices you can almost taste. Cinnamon Bark, Sandalwood and Cloves draw you in with a hint of sweetness. Kick back and enjoy this by a sunny window or light one or more of them to warm up a family party.
All Waxtheory candles are purposely made to be gentle on the planet. Crafted from organic coconut and soy waxes with lead-free wicks for an eco-friendly burn, they’re 100% vegan and cruelty-free, with no petroleum or phthalates. Each candle is hand-poured in California, and comes in a reusable glass jar. Burn time is approximately 40 hours.
Ingredients See a complete list on everything in our products.
Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud, Lily, Tobacco Leaf, Cassia, Black Dahlia, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Raw Sugar
Safety A note on candle safety.
We love how the perfect scent can transport us to another place and time. But it’s still important to always be aware of our surroundings. Please take these common-sense safety measures while enjoying our candles.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. If you’re feeling sleepy, blow it out.
- Make sure your lit candle is in a safe area, and not on or near anything that could catch fire, including curtains, bedding or loose papers.
- Keep candles away from drafts such as windows and air conditioners, and out of reach of kids and pets.
- Keep the wick trimmed and be careful extinguishing your flame, especially when a pool of wax has accumulated.
- For external use only. While all Waxtheory’s candles are vegan and nontoxic, we don’t suggest they be enjoyed internally – no matter how delicious they smell.